Electrical Maintenance Engineer
24th June 2022
Salary Commensurate with skills and experience + excellent benefits package- pension/profit related pay/free parking/shareholder bonus etc.
Respond to breakdowns and maintain site wide electrical systems at Tullis Russell in order to minimise engineering downtime. Provide continuous improvement support.
Always ensuring the highest safety standards, the role holder must be able to manage a busy, varied and demanding workload through investigating issues and prioritising effectively. Responsive under pressure, the role holder must be able to think on his/her feet and use his/her professional judgment and technical problem solving capabilities in attending breakdowns and emergencies. The role holder must be a good team player, able to work collaboratively with others and develop good working relationships across the business. The role holder also needs to be able to work independently and flexibly, taking responsibility for his/her own workload
- Conduct all electrical engineering activities safely and professionally, ensuring compliance with current legislation and Tullis Russell policies and procedures at all times.
- Conduct planned maintenance, breakdown and statutory checks as required.
- Liaise with Engineering Coordinator, to prioritise workload and ensure adequate resources are made available to resolve issues.
- Working as part of engineering team on site, strive to keep engineering downtime to a minimum, prioritising tasks to meet business needs.
- Ensure reports are completed at the end of each shift, logging completed work and flagging issues for incoming shift.
- Be prepared to work additional hours to cover emergency situations.
- Improve machine availability
Please apply in writing enclosing full CV to:
Mrs R Siddall
Email to Ros.firstname.lastname@example.org