22nd July 2021
From our site in Bollington, Cheshire, Tullis Russell operates a leading international Coating and Converting company. With over 170 years’ experience in this market, we have developed an outstanding reputation for High Performance Coating. This leading global manufacturer of specialist coated products has an opportunity for a:
Salary Commensurate with skills and experience + excellent benefits package- pension/profit related pay/free parking/shareholder bonus etc.
Working under the direction of the Finance & IT Manager, maintain, reconcile and post multiple currency bank accounts. To ensure the Purchase Ledger is administered in a manner that maintains and enhances control. To ensure any discrepancies are highlighted, investigated, and resolved in a timely manner. To process all invoices and purchase related item accurately and promptly, matching to goods received, to ensure that payments are accurately forecasted and made on time and in accordance with Company policy. To support the finance function in areas such as month end tasks, VAT, Intrastats and holiday cover.
- Responsible for monthly production of VAT, Intrastats and EIDR Return ensuring compliance with current legislation
- Responsible for the posting of bank transactions and reconciling the multiple currency bank accounts on a daily basis through Microsoft Excel
- Maintain the purchase ledger accounts and actively investigate and resolve discrepancies, using the computer system (Donoghues)
- Make payments in accordance with the Company’s twice-monthly schedule, through internet banking and BACS.
- Produce reports prior to payment runs and ensure that all relevant information is collated for checking and sign off, to meet payment deadlines
- Reconcile supplier statements against ledger entries, ensuring that targets are met for clearing outstanding balances
- Provide monthly reports, collecting, analysing, and reviewing information and outstanding issues relating to the purchase ledger
- Provide support to the wider accounts function as required, ad-hoc analysis of costs, journals, accruals & prepayments.
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience
- Part AAT qualified or equivalent
Please apply in writing enclosing full CV to:
Mrs R Siddall HR Manager
Email to Ros.email@example.com