Latest news from Tullis Russell
In-Print - Another layer of security from Tullis Russell
08 Mar 2013
Last year we launched In-Print, an innovative new
security feature, via Canada Post. Now we'd like to share
it with you and offer you the chance to use it too.
As a new security feature, In-Print can work beyond postage
stamps and can also be used in a range of product labels.
It can be offered as an authentication feature and also has
the capability to be used for brand identity markets, providing
consumers with peace of mind that the product is genuine.
- Print layer is locked into the substrate
- Simple, practical and cost effective way of verification
- Can be combined with other security features
- Coating designed to support printed security features
- Reassures the customer that the product is genuine
- Print under adhesive: Reveal a print under the adhesive when a stamp or label is removed
- Print under silicone: Reveal a print on the release liner when a stamp or label is removed
- UV reactive print under coating: Print remains invisible until placed under UV light
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 standard
- Suitable for Digital print methods
If you're interested in our new In-Print feature and
would like to find out more, or arrange a visit, please contact Charlotte on
+44(0)1625 573051 or alternatively via e-mail email@example.com